BROAD SPECTRUM TECHNOLOGY
UVB + UVA
Carroten protects from the most harmful sun rays!
Advanced protection system UV balance, with high concentration of photostable, broad spectrum UVA/UVB filters for effective protection against sunburn and skin’s long-term harm.
Did you know that each wavelength in the solar spectrum corresponds to a different perceptible damage to the skin?
- UVB rays are responsible for sunburn
- UVA rays accelerate skin ageing
- Infrared rays cause heat sensations and Collagen-1 destruction
- Visible light is connected to oxidative stress and persistent hyper pigmentation
Carroten provides glowing tan, while offering deep care to your skin!
DEEP TAN SYSTEM
CARROT + BRAZIL NUT + WALNUT OILS
3ple advanced tanning and caring system that offers a deep and radiant sun-kissed colour.
INFINITE TAN SYSTEM
CARROT + COCONUT OILS
Advanced intensive tanning system that enhances tan acceleration, providing a deep, rich and radiant sun-kissed colour
In what way is the carrot associated with tanning and safe sun exposure? Many scientific studies about the effect of carrot on the skin have shown that :
- Beta-carotene contained in carrots, prepares the skin for sun exposure and accelerates tanning by contributing to the production of melanin.
- Carrot contains powerful antioxidants like carotenoids, which inhibit the formation of free radicals -responsible for premature ageing- and reinforce the skin’s immune system towards solar radiation.
- The skin has the ability to convert beta-carotene contained in carrots into vitamin A, which acts against ageing and promotes skin vitality. So, it is justly considered as the vitamin of youth and beauty.
Last but not least, let’s not forget that carrot is the secret behind that super exotic and natural Carroten-style tan of ours!
FACE (VITAMINS F, A, C, E)
Rich source of antioxidants, vitamins F, A, C and E protect the skin from free radicals’ action, which are increased during exposure and induce premature skin ageing.
Ω 3, 6, 7, 9 FATTY ACIDS
Omega 3, 6, 7 and 9 fatty acids reinforce skin’s natural defense against UV radiation. At the same time, they contribute to the skin’s hydrolipidic balance, maintaining elasticity and youthfulness. Numerous studies have shown that Omega fatty acids demonstrate anti-inflammatory action, reducing redness caused by exposure to UV radiation.